CAPF EVAPORATOR COIL
Painted Case | Upflow/Downflow
· Aluminum tube and aluminum fin coil construction
· Grooved aluminum tubing
· Every unit Is helium pressure-tested during construction
· Every all-aluminum coil is pressure-tested and vacuum tested
Condenser Trane / American Standar 16 SEER XR14
TRANE / AMERICAN STANDAR
A smart solution to your home cooling needs, the XR14 is an excellent blend of efficiency and value.
· SEER rating of up to 16 cools your home and can lower cooling costs even on the hottest days
· Tested materials and components for dependable performance
· Fully compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ advanced whole home air cleaner
The XR14 A/C system has a SEER rating of up to 16.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components in this central A/C unit are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane central A/C unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 includes:
· Climatuff® compressor
· Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
· Upgraded fan motor
· Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
· Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
· Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
· Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
SEER Trane / American Standar Package Gas Standar XL16c
TRANE / AMERICAN STANDAR
The XL16c packaged heating and cooling system combines a high-efficiency air conditioner with a variable-speed gas furnace, maximizing your comfort from summer to winter and back. And it’s all contained in one sleek cabinet.
The Trane XL16c packaged HVAC systems offer up to 16.60 SEER and 81% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from a packaged heating and cooling system.
Ultra-quiet operation delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™. The first whole home air cleaning system to earn the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged HVAC system includes:
· Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
· Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
· Ultra-quiet operation
· Stainless steel heat exchanger and burners
· Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
· Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
· Advanced airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
· Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
· All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
· Durable Weather-Beater™ top
· Two-stage gas heat
· Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ whole home air cleaner
PACKAGED GAS/ELECTRIC UNIT
Compact high-efficiency packaged unit for residential installations
Heating Energy Efficiency 81% AFUE
Cooling Energy Efficiency: Up to 14.00 SEER
Reliable Scroll Compressor: ✓
Efficient Condenser: ✓
Cabinet: Durable Cabinet; Louver Panel
Electronic Ignition: ✓
· Energy Efficient Compressor
· 14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF
· All-aluminum evaporator coil
· Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
· Convertible airflow: horizontal or downflow
· High-efficiency scroll compressor
· Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration
· Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet