16 SEER Package Gas Lennox
PACKAGED GAS/ELECTRIC UNIT
Compact high-efficiency packaged unit for residential installations
Heating Energy Efficiency 81% AFUE
Cooling Energy Efficiency: Up to 14.00 SEER
Reliable Scroll Compressor: ✓
Efficient Condenser: ✓
Cabinet: Durable Cabinet; Louver Panel
Electronic Ignition: ✓
CX35 Indoor Coil CX35-48C-6F
Up-flow, full-cased models
· 1.5- to 5-ton capacities
· Factory-installed R-410A thermostatic expansion valve helps ensure sufficient operation
· Large surface area for high-efficiency operation
· Lighter, rifled aluminum tubing, hairpins, distributor and header tubes for improved durability in certain environments
· Non-corrosive, UV-resistant polymer drain pan with dual connections
· Minimal air resistance for better performance
TRANE / AMERICAN STANDAR
Get affordable heating and cooling with the durability you expect from Trane. The XR14 electric heat pump offers up to a 14 SEER rating on a matched air handler or furnace system.
The XR14’s electric heat pump’s SEER rating of up to 14.00 and HSPF of up to 8.20 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 electric heat pump includes:
· Climatuff® compressors
· Galvanized-steel louvered panels
· Baked-on powder paint
· Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
16 SEER Trane / American Standar Packaged Heat Pump XL16c
TRANE / AMERICAN STANDAR
The XL16c is a high-efficiency, all-electric heat pump, maximizing your comfort whatever the season, year after year. The packaged heating and air conditioning system is all contained in one sleek cabinet for optimal use in any home.
The Trane XL16c packaged heat pump units offer up to 16.00 SEER and 8.50 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from packaged heating and air conditioning systems.
The ultra-quiet operation of this all-electric heat pump delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™. The first whole home air cleaning system to earn the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged heat pump units include:
· Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
· State-of-the-art fan system
· Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
· Ultra-quiet operation
· Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
· Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
· Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
· Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
· All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
· Durable Weather-Beater™ top
· Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ whole home air cleaner
· Energy-Efficient Compressor
· Up to 16 SEER, 81% AFUE
· Multi-Position Installation
· Energy-efficient compressor
· Aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
· All-aluminum evaporator coil
· Multi-speed indoor blower motor
· Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration
· Heavy-gauge galvanized steel enclosure with powder-paint finish
· Fully-insulated blower compartment