CX35 Indoor Coil CX35-48C-6F
Up-flow, full-cased models
· 1.5- to 5-ton capacities
· Factory-installed R-410A thermostatic expansion valve helps ensure sufficient operation
· Large surface area for high-efficiency operation
· Lighter, rifled aluminum tubing, hairpins, distributor and header tubes for improved durability in certain environments
· Non-corrosive, UV-resistant polymer drain pan with dual connections
· Minimal air resistance for better performance
16 SEER Trane / American Standar Packaged Heat Pump XL16c
TRANE / AMERICAN STANDAR
The XL16c is a high-efficiency, all-electric heat pump, maximizing your comfort whatever the season, year after year. The packaged heating and air conditioning system is all contained in one sleek cabinet for optimal use in any home.
The Trane XL16c packaged heat pump units offer up to 16.00 SEER and 8.50 HSPF and is Energy Star qualified.
Exclusive components like a two-stage Climatuff® compressor, the all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Weather Beater™ top, and the variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor with Comfort R™ will deliver the sustained performance you expect year after year from packaged heating and air conditioning systems.
The ultra-quiet operation of this all-electric heat pump delivers comfort without disrupting your home environment.
Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™. The first whole home air cleaning system to earn the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program mark by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Every Trane Packaged Unit is designed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL16c packaged heat pump units include:
· Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
· State-of-the-art fan system
· Variable-speed Vortica™ blower motor
· Ultra-quiet operation
· Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
· Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
· Advance airflow system for quiet and efficient outdoor operation
· Functional louvers with rounded corner guards for added safety
· All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
· Durable Weather-Beater™ top
· Compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ whole home air cleaner
Condenser Trane / American Standar 16 SEER XR14
TRANE / AMERICAN STANDAR
A smart solution to your home cooling needs, the XR14 is an excellent blend of efficiency and value.
· SEER rating of up to 16 cools your home and can lower cooling costs even on the hottest days
· Tested materials and components for dependable performance
· Fully compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ advanced whole home air cleaner
The XR14 A/C system has a SEER rating of up to 16.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components in this central A/C unit are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane central A/C unit is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR14 includes:
· Climatuff® compressor
· Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
· Upgraded fan motor
· Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
· Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
· Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
· Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
PACKAGED HEAT PUMP
Compact, high-efficiency packaged heat pump
Heating Energy Efficiency 8.20 HSPF
Cooling Energy Efficiency Up to 16.00 SEER
Reliable Scroll Compressor: ✓
Efficient Condenser: ✓
Cabinet Durable Cabinet; Louver Panel
Electronic Ignition: ✓