Only resellers or EPA-certified technicians can purchase this product. you must provide proof of certification prior to ordering this refrigerant produc. NU-22B is successfully being used in system applications ranging from residential to industrial. However, to use it safely, you must be knowledgeable in HVAC equipment refrigeration conversion to R-22 alternative refrigerant products. NU-22B Is sn EPA SNAP-Listed R-22 Replacement,ASHRAE-Designated R-422B,Okay for Use in MO-, AB-, and POE-Designed Systems. No Unnecessary Oil Changes NU-22B Has:ASHRAE Safety Classification, A1 (Nontoxic/Nonflammable)
· Greater Capacity than Its Predecessor (R-417A)
· Operating Pressures Closer to R-22 than Any Other R-22 Replacement.
· EPA SNAP-Listed R-22 replacement
· ASHRAE-designated R-422B
· ASHRAE safety classification, A1 (nontoxic/nonflammable)
· Operating pressures close to R-22
· No oil change required