We aim to bring comfort to homes and businesses across Las Vegas
– We require all technicians to be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses for peace of mind and prevention:
- Shoe covers
– Technicians are required to wash their hands before and after each appointment.
– Technicians will avoid handshakes and maintain safe distance during their visit.
– No matter the situation at hand, we are committed to you and our employees. Providing you with the quality services while taking the proper precautions is always our priority.
– Our Customer Service staff will be asking all clients if anyone in the home or business has been symptomatic (cough, fever, shortness of breath). At this time, we’re limiting our contact with symptomatic clients in an effort to reduce the possibility of spreading illness to others, per CDC recommendations.
Due to the increasing number of reported cases in the U.S., we are continuously monitoring the situation.