When you need ac maintenance in Las Vegas, were the team you need to call.
Schedule appointment with our team at (702) 808-4423 today. Aside from the structure itself, the heating and cooling system is one of the most expensive components in a home.
And yet, people think nothing of going years without performing regular ac maintenance.
Sure, everything seems fine for a while. But over time, the hot, humid summers take a toll. The system begins running less and less efficiently. Utility bills start inching higher. Dirt accumulates.
Parts work themselves loose or wear out. Finally, the system shuts down — often in the middle of a brutal heat wave. It’s time for an inconvenient and probably expensive repair call.
Don’t let this happen!
There is a simple, easy, budget-friendly way to protect your air conditioner and maximize your chances of having a cool, comfortable summer.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Las Vegas
As specialists in AC repair in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas, we know that regular professional maintenance is an important part of having an HVAC system.
Over time, dust and worn parts lower the efficiency of your system and increase the risk of problems.
Scheduling regular preventative maintenance for your HVAC system can improve the lifetime of your unit up to 48% and prevent yearly losses of up to 15% in cooling and heating efficiency.
AC Maintenance –The Affordable Alternative to Repairs
Routine air conditioning maintenance heads off most problems before they have a chance to leave you sweating.
An ac maintenance appointment costs about the same as a nice dinner out with the family, but it can actually help your wallet.
- Regular maintenance keeps your system running its best, which means lower monthly energy costs.
- Preventive maintenance has also been shown to contribute to a longer working life. That means you may be able to keep the system running a few extra years before you have to replace it another.
- The warranty details of newer systems often require periodic maintenance. Without it, breakdowns and other problems may not be covered under its warranty.
What does an AC Maintenance Check include?
A technician from Techcool will thoroughly inspect both the inside and outside components of your cooling system.
- Clean dirt, leaves and other debris from the interior of the outdoor unit
- Inspect the coil and cabinet and clean as necessary
- Inspect fan motor and blades and lubricate as needed
- Inspect the control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Inspect the compressor and associated tubing for damage
- Check refrigerant level and add refrigerant if needed
- Inspect and clean condenser coil
- Inspect blower motor and wheel
- Line voltage and wiring inspected
- Electrical connections inspected
- Condensate line inspected for proper drainage
- Operating controls inspected and cycled
- Refrigerant lines checked for leaks
- Filters inspected and replaced at customer’s request
- A written report of all findings and recommendations
You’ve heard the old adage that says that if something isn’t broken, there’s no need to fix it. In reality, it takes a lot of preventive work to keep your AC working at its peak, and at Techcool, we want to do that work for you!
We specialize in inspection and AC repair in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Call us at (702) 808-4423 today and let our AC specialists go to work for you.